Friday, January 27, 2012

It was another beautiful day here in Texas.  Even though the temps were on the chilly side this morning when we took our walk (41 degrees), by mid morning it warmed up enough for shorts and tee shirts.

Following breakfast, we met up with Lloyd and Ginny to play some golf.  John and I were much improved over yesterday so I guess the time we spent on the driving range helped work out the kinks in our swings.  We finished playing a little after noon, and since we were all hungry, headed into town and Daddy's Grill for lunch.  

This afternoon we rested up a little bit--John by napping while I started a new book on my Kindle.  He felt refreshed enough to go out and play more golf by himself while I did a few things around the house.  He still wasn't home when I had to leave to meet up with Nancy and Tudi for a ride to Bingo.  There was a much larger crowd this evening, but I still managed to win one of the games.  Tomorrow looks like another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...