Friday, January 20, 2012

Our beautiful warm weather continued today which made it perfect for walking in the morning and playing golf.

We just returned home from our walk when Rodger called and said he had secured a 9:30 a.m. tee time.  John and I ate breakfast, got cleaned up, and headed off to the clubhouse where we met up with Tudi and Rodger.  We played the front nine and, as usual, we all had some good shots, some bad, and a lot of fun.


We had just finished eating lunch when Gene and Jeanne Bevins stopped in for a visit.  It was such a nice afternoon we sat out on the deck to visit.  I only stayed for a little while as I had an appointment to get my hair cut.  When I got done at the salon, I made a stop at the post office to see if we had any mail and then the library to check out their new novels.  I came home with two new books.  John decided to play a few more holes of golf this afternoon and see if he could do better with his drives.  He played seven holes and made five pars, one birdie, and one bogie.  He's bound and determined to improve his game.

A few days ago Tudi asked me if I would like to go to Bingo on Friday evening.  I have never been to Bingo before, so I said okay.  After supper Nancy and Tudi picked me up and we headed off for an evening of Bingo.  I had a lot of fun with the gals and experienced something new.  Many of the Winter Texans were big winners tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...